1. Difference between Java and C++.
Hint: i) Java is purely object oriented ii) Java is Platform Independent
2. Difference between JDK, JRE, and JVM. Which one is required only to run Java Application
3. How Java is robust?
4. What are access modifiers in Java and what is default modifer?
5. Why there are no destructors in Java?
6. Explain various uses of static keyword.
7. What are abstract classes and how do they differ from interfaces?
8. How is multiple inheritance problem handled by Java?
9. Explain lifecycle of an Applet.
10. What are JDBC steps for connecting to database?
11. What are different types of JDBC drivers and what is thin driver?
12. How Swing is different from AWT?
13. Difference between class and object?
14. What are major characteristics of Object Orientation? Hint: Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Data Hiding, Abstraction.
15. Explain above characteristics with example.
Note: Study Java Swing for GUI development and JDBC for databases